April 15, 2011

I need your help, please?

Hi everyone !!

I just had a question to where you could find the reveals at 9th & Bloom. Well, you can find them in the store when you go to the page of the grab bag you want to check out and see the detailed previews. Most of the grab bags are revealed that way.

9th & Bloom just released lots of grab bags and I need your help to reveal them. I might buy a few of my favorites and add them to this blog but I can't buy them all so if you have bought a grab bag over at 9th&B, send the previews here. Thanks ever so much!

update: I spoked too soon. I just checked out the grab bags at 9th&B and I noticed that the grab bags have all been revealed by the designers so no need for me to add them here.

Love,

Cathy

1 comments:

Sarah G. said...

Hi there!

I was just considering buying a couple of the 9th & Bloom bags, but I don't see where they were revealed. Where did you find that?

Thanks!

Sarah

About Me

My Photo
Cathy
If you have any previews of grabbags you want me to add to this blog, send the previews to grabbagsrevealed @ gmail.com.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Chat

Counter