April 30, 2010

Sara Gleason and Crystal Livesay - iNSD Grab Bag

This is the last grab bag reveal I have in my mailbox so before I reveal it, I want to ask you to send me as much reveals of grab bags as possible. I want to reveal as maybe grab bags as I can. Next reveal is the reveal of Sara Gleason and Crystal Livesay - iNSD Grab Bag. It's an all template bag:


This bag full of awesome templates is priced at $6,00 and inside you will find these 4 template packs and also coupons to the stores of the designers of this bag ($2 off a purchase of $5):


Did you buy any of the reveals yet? Let me know. I would love to know if my reveals make my readers go out and buy grab bags.

Love,

Cathy

0 comments:

About Me

My Photo
Cathy
If you have any previews of grabbags you want me to add to this blog, send the previews to grabbagsrevealed @ gmail.com.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Chat

Counter